Create adorable alphabet crafts with this Create Your Own Alphabet book printable! Perfect for letter of the week lessons, this craft is designed for preschool-aged children to cut out and glue together to create a masterpiece.
With twenty-six alphabet letter designs, your students will love coloring and piecing together their own lowercase letter friends.
Check out the preview for a closer look.
This printable is perfect for teachers who want a versatile craft that can be used for a variety of ages and skill levels. Whether you’re looking for a quick activity or a more involved project, these lowercase letters printables are sure to delight your students and foster their creativity.
What do you get?
- PDF with a set of alphabet crafts for students to color and then cut and paste together.
- includes: acorn, bee, crab, duck, egg, flower, grapes, horse, ice cream, jelly fish, kangaroo, lion, mustache, ninja, owl, penguin, quail, rainbow, snake, tree, umbrella, vulture, worm, yak, and zipper.
- Each page is black and white, so students can color their alphabet letters before gluing them together, making a truly unique craft for each student.
Your students will have a blast creating their own alphabet book . This craft also provides an opportunity for you to incorporate new vocabulary into your lesson plans.
Plus, this craft requires minimal prep work and can be completed in just one class period, making it a perfect addition to any letter of the week-themed curriculum.
Who is this for?
- Preschool teachers looking for a fun and educational craft activity that focuses on fine motor skills, creativity, and alphabet learning.
- Homeschooling parents who want to teach their children about letter structure in a hands-on and engaging way.
- Art teachers who want to incorporate a unique and creative project into their curriculum will find this create your own alphabet book printable irresistible.
- Libraries can use this craft as an educational activity for children visiting. It’s a great way to engage young learners and teach them about different letters!
- Summer camp counselors can use this craft as an engaging activity for children during the summer months before kindergarten.
You may also like…
Click here to follow me and be notified as each new set comes out!
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you’ll see a Provide Feedback button. All you need to do is click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for this product.
Copyright © Beth Ann Averill.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.