Alphabet Tracing Cards are such a fun way to talk about letters, get those dabbers out, while also learning and practicing reading and writing all the letters of the alphabet, both upper and lowercase.
Learning and reviewing reading and writing skills are an important part of preschool as well as kindergarten.
I love how easy these are. Print, cut, laminate and provide dry erase markers, then go!
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Each letter of the alphabet, as well as an image that represents the beginning sound, a place to trace then copy letters, and along the bottom there are several letters to help children recognize different looking letters, and pick their letter out of the crowd.
WHO IS IT FOR?
- This is perfect for parents who want to get their child ready for kindergarten, and practice reading and writing.
- An amazing tool for letter of the week, this is a great introduction to each letter.
- This is also perfect for teachers who are looking for a cute way to cement letter tracing into their students little minds.
- A beautiful and interactive way for you to review or introduce alphabet letters.
- Each page is 8.5″ x 11″, but you can adjust this in your printer settings.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you’ll see a Provide Feedback button. All you need to do is click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product.
I value your feedback greatly, and it helps me create more of what you love! Thank you!