Create adorable arctic animals with this Winter Paper Cutting Craft! Perfect for winter and arctic animal lesson plans, this craft is designed for preschool-aged children to cut out and glue together to create a masterpiece.
With nine different arctic animals designs, your students will love coloring and piecing together their own arctic animal craft friends.
Check out the preview for a closer look.
This printable is perfect for teachers who want a versatile craft that can be used for a variety of ages and skill levels. Whether you’re looking for a quick activity or a more involved project, these arctic printables are sure to delight your students and foster their creativity.
What do you get?
- PDF with a set of arctic animals for students to color and then cut and paste together.
- includes: beluga, narwhal, walrus, polar bear, seal, snowy owl, arctic hare, puffin, and arctic fox.
- Each page is also included in black and white, so students can color their animals before gluing them together.
Your students will have a blast creating these cute arctic critters. This craft also provides an opportunity for you to incorporate science and winter into your lesson plans.
Students will learn about different types of animals who live in an arctic habitat and their unique characteristics as they craft their own animals.
Plus, this craft requires minimal prep work and can be completed in just one class period, making it a perfect addition to any winter-themed curriculum.
Who is this for?
- Preschool teachers looking for a fun and educational craft activity that focuses on fine motor skills, creativity, and nature.
- Homeschooling parents who want to teach their children about arctic animals in a hands-on and engaging way.
- Art teachers who want to incorporate a unique and creative project into their curriculum will find these arctic animal preschool craft irresistible.
- Nature Centers and Museums can use this craft as an educational activity for children visiting the center or museum. It’s a great way to engage young learners and teach them about different types of arctic animals–which means it’s great for field trips as well!
- Summer camp counselors can use this craft as an engaging activity for children during the summer months. It’s perfect for nature-themed camps or any camp that focuses on creativity and hands-on learning.
You may also like…
Copyright © Beth Ann Averill.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.