Autumn Counting and Graphing Game is such a great way to keep the beauty of fall foliage in the classroom. The art on this is SO cute and fun, your students will love it.
If you’re a teacher looking for a nice and easy way to add counting and simple graphing into your autumn learning, this is it!
I love how easy these are to just print and use!
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- 2 different difficulties of iSpy, a set for older kids and a set of simple for preschoolers
- Answer Key and instructions
- a page of questions to answer, and a blank graph for students to fill out
WHO IS IT FOR?
- This is perfect for preschoolers and kindergarten classrooms for the more simple page, but the difficult page can be any age!
- Classroom parties are always a fun time to do iSpy games
- BEAUTIFUL autum graphics
- Perfect for toddlers and preschoolers to practice counting and learning how to graph with simple small numbers.
- Each page is 8.5″ x 11″, but you can adjust this in your printer settings.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you’ll see a Provide Feedback button. All you need to do is click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product.
I value your feedback greatly, and it helps me create more of what you love! Thank you!