This Back to School Night Letter to Parents from Student is a fun way for your students to share their excitement and nervousness for their upcoming school year with their parents / guardians.
If you’re a teacher looking for an easy way to add excitement to your classroom as well as Back to School night this is the product for you.
I love how easy these are to just print and use, and the next morning after Back to School Night students are so excited to see what their adults wrote to them.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- 6 pages of lined paper with a prompt for back to school night. Three varieties for students and parents.
WHO IS IT FOR?
- This is perfect for elementary teachers looking for a cute bonding activity for Back to School Night.
- A simple, low-prep activity to help kids talk about their excitement for the upcoming school year.
- Dotted lines for younger elementary
- NEW – Non-Dotted lines for upper elementary (and beyond!)
- Includes differentiation for students to draw their thoughts as well.
- Perfect for early beginning writers to practice writing.
Each page is 8.5″ x 11″, but you can adjust this in your printer settings.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you’ll see a Provide Feedback button. All you need to do is click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product.
I value your feedback greatly, and it helps me create more of what you love! Thank you!