Inspire your young learners to explore the world of insects with this eight page spring resource. Packed with engaging activities, this insect-themed pack is perfect for preschool all the way up to fourth grade children and provides hands-on learning opportunities that will keep them engaged and excited to learn.
Check out the preview for a closer look!
What do you get?
- Eight pages of fun activities, including:
- Search and find (and graphing!)
- Observe and record information on insect logs
- Build a butterfly
- Identify bugs vs not bugs
- and more! Check out the preview to see a closer look.
Is this for me?
- This set is perfect for a preschool, kindergarten, or early elementary classrooms.
- Daycare providers love that this theme is easy for all ages.
- Homeschoolers love this themed packet.
Why You’ll Love This Product:
This insect activity pack is the perfect addition to your lesson plans, providing a wealth of fun and educational activities that are sure to keep your students engaged and excited to learn. With hands-on activities that promote critical thinking, creativity, and observation skills, you’ll be fostering a love of science and learning that will stay with your students for years to come.
You may also like…
Click here to follow me and be notified as each new set comes out!
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you’ll see a Provide Feedback button. All you need to do is click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for this product.
I value your feedback greatly, and it helps me create more of what you love! Thank you!