This Halloween Activity Build a Skeleton are such a fun way to talk about bones, you can use this Printable Human Skeleton to decorate your bulletin board, use as a puzzle, or talk about each bone structure.
Print, cut, laminate and attach pieces with paper fasteners.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- 9 pages of full size pieces
- 3 pages of flashcard size (the same pages, but 1/4 the size)
WHO IS IT FOR?
- This is perfect for parents who want to teach their children about bones, or have a little skeleton.
- An amazing tool for all about me curriculum, it’s simple and easy for early education.
- This is also perfect for teachers looking for a fun human body bulletin board craft.
- A beautiful and interactive way for you to review or introduce the bones in the human body.
- Each page is 8.5″ x 11″, but you can adjust this in your printer settings.
There are no reviews yet.