Construction Play Dough Mats for preschoolers are a great way to practice fine motor skills while learning about construction vehicles. I love that you can just print and laminate these, and they’re ready to use.
Are you looking for a fun activity to do with your preschooler?
These printable construction play dough mats are perfect for fine motor skills practice. Your child will love the bright colors and cute pictures of these construction signs and trucks! Plus the added fun of squishing dough between your fingers.
You can use these mats as part of an construction or community helpers curriculum or just to keep little hands busy on a rainy day– while still working on fine motor skills.
Playing with play dough is a classic way to improve hand-eye coordination, and it’s also great for developing fine motor skills like pincer grasp (the ability to pick up small objects between thumb and forefinger) and hand strength for writing.
It’s easy enough that younger children can play along, but challenging enough that older kids won’t get bored.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- 8 page PDF
- 10 different signs and construction vehicles to use
- Directions about using these and ways to differentiate.
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Great for homeschoolers
- Perfect for preschool teachers
- Use these in centers or morning work.
- Your little learner will get to practice their fine motor skills.
- Fine motor skills are an important step before learning to write and trace, sometimes this is called “pre-writing skills” or “pre-writing muscles”, Let’s flex them!