Construction Themed Geoboards Printable is a great way to practice fine motor skills with your preschooler or early education student. These are so fun, and are themed around construction, big trucks, and community helpers.
These are designed for 5×5 geoboards, the most common size.
I love how easy these are. Print them off (I recommend using thick card stock) laminate and cut them out. Then you’re ready to give them to your little learners and let them create.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- 8 page PDF
- 10 different construction themed objects to make on the geoboards such as nail, screw, toolbox and more
- Directions about using these and ways to differentiate.
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Great for homeschoolers
- Perfect for preschool teachers
- Early finishers!
- Use these in centers or morning work
- I put these in a task box we use in our community helper unit
- Your little learner will get to practice their fine motor skills
- Fine motor skills are an important step before learning to write and trace, sometimes this is called “pre-writing skills” or “pre-writing muscles”, Let’s flex them!
- These autumn geoboard cards are great for independent work!
I love to see what kid’s create with these. Sometimes they use the actual directions, other times they make their own and it’s so fun to see their creations.
Each page is 8.5″ x 11″, but you can adjust this in your printer settings.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you’ll see a Provide Feedback button. All you need to do is click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product.
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d love this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite printables board on Pinterest. Thank you!