Struggling to find engaging resources for dramatic play in your preschool classroom? Set up a restaurant with these watercolor restaurant menus! These beautiful, easy-to-read menus feature five delicious items each. You will find these watercolor restaurant menus are an effective and powerful way to promote imaginative play and support young children’s learning and development.
Watercolor restaurant menus are easy to use, meaning kids love interacting with them.
Students can easily engage in a variety of role-playing scenarios with these menus which help them to develop important social, language, and fine motor skills.
Your little chefs and waiters will love creating these delicacies in their pretend stores, restaurants, and kitchens. Perhaps today they’ll be a chef, or a waitress. Why not be a restaurant goer!
Here is what you get:
- Six beautiful watercolor menus featuring five delicious items each, ready to print and use in your classroom.
- An engaging and effective way to promote imaginative play and support young children’s learning and development across multiple domains, including language, math, fine motor skills, and social-emotional development.
- A time-saving resource that requires no prep or planning, allowing teachers to focus on teaching and interacting with their students rather than creating resources from scratch.
Who is this for?
- Preschool teachers who want to promote imaginative play and support their students’ learning and development across multiple domains, including language, math, fine motor skills, and social-emotional development.
- Daycare providers who are looking for fun and engaging activities to keep young children entertained and learning, both individually and in group settings.
- Homeschooling parents who want to create a rich and engaging learning environment for their young children and incorporate play-based activities into their curriculum.
- Speech therapists who work with young children and want to provide a fun and engaging way to support language development and communication skills.
- Special Education Educators!
You might also like:
Click here to follow me and be notified as each new set comes out!
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you’ll see a Provide Feedback button. All you need to do is click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for this product.
I value your feedback greatly, and it helps me create more of what you love! Thank you!
Copyright © Beth Ann Averill
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.