Construction Tracing Cards are such a fun way to talk about community helpers, and construction, while also learning and practicing reading and writing all the letters of the alphabet, both upper and lowercase.
Learning and reviewing reading and writing skills are an important part of preschool as well as kindergarten.
I love how easy these are. Print, cut, laminate and provide dry erase markers, then go!
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Four tracing cards per page, the perfect size for little hands learning to write.
- Each letter is grayed out, so it’s easy to trace.
- ADORABLE dump trucks with the letter printed across that you’ll be able to enjoy on each card.
WHO IS IT FOR?
- This is perfect for parents who want to get their child ready for kindergarten, and practice reading and writing.
- This is also perfect for teachers who are looking for a cute way to cement letter tracing into their students little minds.
- A beautiful and interactive way for you to review alphabet letters.
- Each page is 8.5″ x 11″, but you can adjust this in your printer settings.