These Earth Day Activities are an adorable and fun way to talk about Earth day and colors and make learning an engaging experience. The optional extra fine motor skills are an amazing addition!
This set features more than just sorting, you can also have them cut all the pieces out!
I love how easy these are to just print and use.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- 16 page PDF
- Each color has seven objects students can cut out, as well as 12 mats for sorting the colored squares.
- Colors include: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, pink, grey/gray, brown, beige, black and white.
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Great for homeschoolers looking to talk about the earth, recycling, and colors!
- Perfect for preschool and kindergarten teachers to add into their Earth Day activities
- Moms who need a little extra time this Earth Day!
- Your student will talk about colors,
- Scissor skills are a great additional feature you can utilize in your classroom
- The color gray/grey has two mats, one for each spelling.
- A great way to supplement work you might already have on hand or in a curriculum.
- Provide a way for your child to have fun while learning.
- Help little ones learn to read color words.
- I put these into a sensory bin with uncooked noodles and let students find the cards, then match them for each color
Each page is 8.5″ x 11″, but you can adjust this in your printer settings.