Looking for Earth Day Printables for your preschooler this year?
These are a great addition to any homeschooling or preschool curriculum. You can have your child practice tracing, alphabet matching, scissors skills, and fine motor skills.
If you’re looking for a nice and easy way to bring simple Earth day printables into the classroom, this is it.
I love how easy these are to just print and use with a little bit of prep.
These prewriting worksheets are adorable and fun for any preschool classroom. The little Earth is my favorite.
This is an instant download, you won’t receive a physical product from me, but you’ll still be happy you purchased these Earth Day printables!
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- 27 pages of printable Earth Day fun!
- Alphabet Practice
- Tracing Practice
- Recycling Sorting
- Cutting and pasting numbers 1-10
- Finish the Sequence
- Coloring Pages
- Line Tracing
- Cutting Practice (clipping and shapes)
- Size differentiating
- Tic Tac Toe
- “How Can I Help the Earth” writing and drawing prompt.
WHO IS IT FOR?
- This is a great set for homeschoolers
- Daycare providers can print these off for independent work for a variety of ages
- Moms who want a little extra time, these are great for busy books.
- So many opportunities for learning including the alphabet, tracing, scissor skills, games, and puzzles.
- Letter matching is easier than ever!
- Help little ones learn their numbers in the correct order.
- There are a lot of different ways to use these, use your imagination!
- Add some of the letters to a sensory bin with uncooked noodles and let students find the cards, then put them in order.
- Older students can use the writing prompt to write how they can help the Earth.
- Put these sheets into sheet protectors to get more use out of them!
Each page is 8.5″ x 11″, but you can adjust this in your printer settings.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you’ll see a Provide Feedback button. All you need to do is click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product.
I value your feedback greatly, and it helps me create more of what you love! Thank you!