Elevate your classroom organization with these beautiful, editable student binder covers! With 25 different designs to choose from, you can easily create a cohesive and personalized look for your students’ binders.
Check out the preview for a closer look!
The navy, mint, and blush color scheme will add a touch of elegance and style to your classroom, while the editable feature makes it easy to customize each cover with your students’ names.
These editable student binder covers are the perfect addition to your classroom decor set.
Not only will they help you and your students stay organized, but they will also add a beautiful and cohesive look to your classroom.
The editable feature will save you time and hassle, as you won’t have to create individual covers for each student by hand or add labels to their binders that they will pull off before Christmas break.
Plus, your students will love seeing their names on their binders and feeling a sense of ownership over their school supplies.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- 25 pages of editable binder covers for student binders and take home folders.
- The name is editable, as well as the words “take home folder” in case you want to add other words instead such as your name.
- POWERPOINT FILE IS INCLUDED, you’ll need PowerPoint to edit.
WHO IS IT FOR?
- New Teachers who want to create a beautiful and organized classroom, but feels overwhelmed by the amount of work it takes.
- Organized Teachers who value organization and want to create a uniform look for students’ binders.
- Busy Teachers who need to streamline their classroom organization process.
- 25 options to choose from, with text boxes to make editing simple and easy on PowerPoint. This way, you’ll have so many options to choose from.
- Editable on PowerPoint, so you can quickly and easily create a beautiful custom binder cover for every student in your classroom.
- Each page is 11″ x 8.5″, but you can adjust this in your printer settings.
IF YOU LIKE THIS, STAY TUNED
I am adding more to this line until it’s complete. Check back often!
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you’ll see a Provide Feedback button. All you need to do is click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product.
I value your feedback greatly, and it helps me create more of what you love! Thank you!
Copyright © Beth Ann Averill.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.