Autumn Counting Mats are awesome for preschoolers! These printables are not just a fun way for children to learn. They also make the learning process more interactive and engaging. Use these number cards to help your child interact with you while he or she is homeschooling.
I love the art on these, the soft browns in the background and the dark orange in the ten frames say autumn.
For the preschool classroom or homeschool these mats provide and engaging way to practice early math skills like counting and matching numbers with objects.
I love how easy these are to just print and use, but I HIGHLY recommend laminating these papers.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- 10 pages of Counting Mats
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Great for homeschoolers
- Perfect for preschool teachers
- Anyone looking to add fine motor skills practice into their child’s life
- Your child will learn how to count with this fun, hands on play dough mat
- Learning numbers is easier than ever with play mats. Kids will be excited about their “work” as they learn
- Dough mats are a great way to warm up a student who is new to the classroom, making it perfect for the first week of school.
- A great way to supplement math work you might already have on hand
- Provide a way for your child to have fun while learning AND making things at the same time.
- Encourage creativity by giving them a space where they can get messy.
- Help little ones learn their numbers and the correct order
Each page is 8.5″ x 11″, but you can adjust this in your printer settings.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you’ll see a Provide Feedback button. All you need to do is click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product.
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d love this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite printables board on Pinterest. Thank you!