This Differentiated Valentine’s Day Write the Room Set is a perfect way for your preschool or kindergarten students to get up and stretch their little legs during writing centers this February.
If you’re a teacher looking for an easy Valentine’s Day Themed Write the Room set this is the product for you.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- 12 different kid friendly love objects for students to write the name of
- teddy bear
- Each Valentine’s Day card has two varieties. One has the name of the object underneath. The second is just the item, and the student has to identify it.
- Each object card also comes in printer friendly black and white as well as full color.
- Two unique recording sheets, one is just the number of the object, the other has a little miniature black and white object for them to write the name next to.
- I’ve also included a “This Valentine’s Day I want to” writing sheet with primary lines and space to draw about what they’d like to do this Valentine’s Day.
WHO IS IT FOR?
- This is perfect for elementary teachers looking for a cute write the room for winter centers.
- A simple, low-prep activity to help kids identify different Valentine’s Day things.
- Bonus sheet of lined paper for writing about what they’d like to do this Valentine’s Day.
Each page is 8.5″ x 11″, but you can adjust this in your printer settings.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you’ll see a Leave a Review button. All you need to do is click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a comment for the product.
I value your feedback greatly, and it helps me create more of what you love! Thank you!