Feed the Pumpkin Sorting Game for Preschoolers! A great way to practice fluency in letters and numbers with a fun little game. I don’t know what it is about feeding things, but kids LOVE this game.
If you’re a teacher looking for a nice and easy way to incorporate a cute little pumpkin into your alphabet learning, this is it.
I love how easy these are to just print and use!
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- One Large Pumpkin Face – Put this on a box or on top of a small metal bucket from Target.
- All of the letters of the alphabet to feed your pumpkin. This is great for learning to recognize letter sounds! Letters are like dogs. Just like dogs they have a name (dog) and they say something (woof! or even bark!), we talk about the names and sounds of each letter before placing it in the pumpkin.
WHO IS IT FOR?
- This is perfect for preschoolers learning about the sounds of the alphabet, and working on fluency.
- Kids love the pictures and fun patterns that go along with this activity, and for some reason they LOVE feeding their pumpkins!
- Perfect for toddlers and preschoolers to learn alphabet names and sounds before kindergarten
- Help your child learn to identify letter sounds
- Each page is 8.5″ x 11″, but you can adjust this in your printer settings.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you’ll see a Provide Feedback button. All you need to do is click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product.
I value your feedback greatly, and it helps me create more of what you love! Thank you!