Spring Garden Counting Clip Cards are an adorable and fun way to talk about numbers and counting, and make learning an engaging experience. The extra fine motor skills are an amazing addition!
The art is so beautiful on these too! These little vegetables and garden essentials are adorable.
I love how easy these are to just print and use, but I HIGHLY recommend laminating these papers.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- 5 page PDF
- Numbers 1-10
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Great for homeschoolers
- Perfect for preschool and kindergarten teachers
- Moms who need a little extra time this planting season.
- Your child will talk about numbers, and begin to recognize a collection of numbers.
- Your child will learn how to count with this fun, hands on set of clip cards
- Learning numbers is easier than ever with counting clip cards. Kids will be excited about their “work” as they learn, and practice their fine motor skills.
- A great way to supplement math work you might already have on hand or in a curriculum.
- Provide a way for your child to have fun while learning.
- Help little ones learn their numbers and the correct order.
- Use counters to have hands on math with these!
- I put these into a sensory bin with uncooked noodles and let students find the cards, then put them in order by number.
TEACHERS LIKE YOU SAID . . .
“Loved this number clip-cards! Very nice quality! My students enjoyed them!”
Each page is 8.5″ x 11″, but you can adjust this in your printer settings.
You may also like…
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you’ll see a Provide Feedback button. All you need to do is click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product.
© Beth Ann Averill
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.