Roll a Gingerbread Man (or lady!) game is a fun winter or Christmastime activity to be played in small groups, or kids vs parents!
Take turns rolling a dice and collecting the pieces needed to build your Gingerbread People. You’ll need to roll all numbers from 1-6 to win.
The first player who builds the complete gingerbread cookie person wins! All the pieces are glued together so kids will end up with a silly customized gingerbread craft. With lots of options, each one will be unique to their tastes.
Choose between six gingerbread bodies, five eye looks, six scarves, nine button varieties to mix and match, four different mouths, and even a cute bow! Each craft will be completely unique. Parents love this craft!
YOU WILL NEED A DICE TO PLAY THIS GAME.
Play it at your next holiday party or classroom party!
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Six Gingerbread bodies
- Five Sets of eyes to choose from
- Six different scarves for your gingerbread person
- Four unique mouths
- Nine types of buttons (including gum drops!)
- Five hat types — even a bow!
WHO IS IT FOR?
- This is perfect for parents who want to create a cute craft with not much work.
- Parents and educators who are looking for an easy craft with lots of options.
- This is also perfect for teachers who are looking for a different way to celebrate winter with cookies!
- Daycare providers looking for a fun and practical way to create a cute craft kids will enjoy and parents will LOVE receiving!
- Roll a dice and collect gingerbread pieces to make your own creation.
- Each page is 8.5″ x 11″, but you can adjust this in your printer settings.