This Groundhog Day, celebrate with these no prep printable activities. They’re fun for all ages, and easy to use.
What do you get?
- 15 page PDF with 5 differentiated games for centers.
- Includes shadow predictions, where you tally and then graph the amount of students who believe the groundhog will see its shadow.
- Search and find will have students counting Groundhog Day objects and recording their answers
- Label the groundhog: students will label six parts of a groundhog
- Build word from “Groundhog” gives students ample space to write down words they extract from the word groundhog. I also provided the letters below where they can cut them out to create words easier.
- Writing sheets, these allow students to answer the prompt “The groundhog came out and saw . . . ” as well as a blank option.
Is this for me?
- This set is perfect for a preschool, kindergarten, or early elementary classroom.
- Daycare providers love that this theme is easy for all ages.
- Homeschoolers love this themed packet.
Click here to follow me and be notified as each new set comes out!
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you’ll see a Provide Feedback button. All you need to do is click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for this product.
I value your feedback greatly, and it helps me create more of what you love! Thank you!