Are you looking for a fun way to help your students recognize their ABC’s? It’s easy to mix up letters and sounds like B and D, P and R. These Halloween Alphabet Bingo Cards are just what you need!
Sometimes it can be hard to find activities that are fun and engaging for your child. That’s why I created Halloween Alphabet Bingo Cards. It’s an awesome way for your child to practice recognizing letters while having fun at the same time.
Make learning the alphabet a little less complicated.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- 28 Different Bingo Cards with all of the letters of the alphabet (each card can hold all but two letters, and those letters are rotated into other cards)
- Calling cards with capital letters as well as lowercase letters for you to pick which one to focus on.
WHO IS IT FOR?
- This is perfect for parents who want to get their child ready for kindergarten, and practice letter recognition.
- Parents and educators who are learning about letters during October and Halloween season! Practice all those letters we have been learning the last few weeks.
- This is also perfect for teachers who are looking for a different way to cement letters into their students little minds.
- Daycare providers looking for a fun and practical way to introduce and talk about letters in a group.
- A beautiful and interactive way for you to review the alphabet.
- Kids learn so well with games!
- This offers a different approach to reconizing letters in a new environment.
- Each page is 8.5″ x 11″, but you can adjust this in your printer settings.