Halloween Costume Lacing Cards for preschoolers are a great way to practice fine motor skills.
Are you looking for a fun activity to do with your preschooler?
These printable lacing cards are perfect for fine motor skills practice. Your child will love the bright colors and cute pictures of kids dressed up in their Halloween costumes!
You can use these cards as part of a Halloween party or just to keep them busy on a rainy day.
Lacing is an excellent way to improve hand-eye coordination, and it’s also great for developing fine motor skills like pincer grasp (the ability to pick up small objects between thumb and forefinger).
It’s easy enough that younger children can play along, but challenging enough that older kids won’t get bored. They make great gifts too! Give one set out at your next holiday party so everyone has something fun to take home with them. Or give one set away every time you have friends over this year – they’ll be grateful when they need something new for their little ones after trick-or-treating!
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- 13 page PDF
- 18 different objects to lace.
- Directions about using these and ways to differentiate.
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Great for homeschoolers
- Perfect for preschool teachers
- Early finishers!
- Use these in centers or morning work
- Your little learner will get to practice their fine motor skills
- Fine motor skills are an important step before learning to write and trace, sometimes this is called “pre-writing skills” or “pre-writing muscles”, Let’s flex them!
- These Halloween sewing cards are great for independent work!