Gnome Halloween Counting Clip Cards are an adorable and fun way to talk about numbers, and make learning an engaging experience. The extra fine motor skills are an amazing addition!
The art is so beautiful on these too! If you love gnomes, this is the Halloween
I love how easy these are to just print and use, but I HIGHLY recommend laminating these papers.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- 4 page PDF
- Numbers 1-10
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Great for homeschoolers
- Perfect for preschool and kindergarten teachers
- People who LOVE gnomes!
- Your child will talk about numbers, and begin to recognize a collection of numbers.
- Your child will learn how to count with this fun, hands on set of clip cards
- Learning numbers is easier than ever with counting clip cards. Kids will be excited about their “work” as they learn, and practice their fine motor skills.
- A great way to supplement math work you might already have on hand or in a curriculum.
- Provide a way for your child to have fun while learning
- Help little ones learn their numbers and the correct order
- Use the counters to have hands on math with these!
- I put these into a sensory bin with uncooked noodles and let students find the cards, then put them in order by number.