How to Pack a Lunchbox Printable is a great way to practice basic life skills with your preschooler. Do they know how to pack a healthy lunch and make good choices for their body? Let’s practice! Kids love “packing”, so this printable is a perfect way to let them create!
Not only is this a great way to learn about healthy foods and what to pack in their lunchbox, it’s also interactive and engaging. These are wonderful beginning steps to actually making lunch at home.
The art is so beautiful on these too!
I love how easy these are to just print and use, but I HIGHLY recommend laminating these papers.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- 10 page PDF
- 3 different Lunchboxes (one is blue, one is pink, and one is black and white so you can decorate yourself)
- a page of healthy snacks
- a page of healthy drinks
- a page for building a sandwich (with peanut butter, jelly, jam, ham, turkey, cheese, mayo, and two pieces of bread)
- an extra page with just boxes so they can add whatever they love!
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Great for homeschoolers
- Perfect for preschool teachers
- Anyone looking to talk about making healthy choices
- Your child will learn how to create their own lunchbox with this beautiful printable
- Learning about healthy food is easier than ever with these lunchbox mats.
- Having students talk about their experiences, likes and dislikes is a great way to connect with other students.
- Encourage creativity by giving them a space where they can express themselves.
- Help little ones learn the best foods for them to pack in their lunchboxes.
- Instead of using the squares of food, have each child create what they have in their lunchbox, or what they love to put in their lunchbox.
- Use this printable to talk about what foods is each child’s favorite. We also love to talk about unique foods, like some students like to have a wrap instead of a sandwich, cheese cubes instead of nuts, or pretzels instead of crackers.
Each page is 8.5″ x 11″, but you can adjust this in your printer settings.