Cupcake Task Cards for Preschoolers! These task cards are a great way to work on following directions, or early finishers, or just creating a pretty craft to take home!
If you’re a teacher looking for a nice and easy way to incorporate cupcakes into your preschool learning, this is it.
I love how easy these are to just print, cut, and use!
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- 26 pages of Crafting a Cupcake
- Ten pages of cupcakes–completely assembled, to recreate.
- Ten pages of the same cupcakes, but disassembled, so students can see all of the pieces.
WHO IS IT FOR?
- This is perfect for preschoolers
- Teachers who want a fun and adorable craft.
- Give your child a fun set of tasks to practice making a cupcake
- Use one to one matching to create each cupcake
- Perfect for toddlers and preschoolers to learn skill before kindergarten
- Each page is 8.5″ x 11″, but you can adjust this in your printer settings.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you’ll see a Provide Feedback button. All you need to do is click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product.
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d love this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite printables board on Pinterest. Thank you!