These Months of the Year Flash Cards are a beautiful way to talk about months of the year. These come with flash cards as well as three part cards, for montessori learning.
Learning and reviewing months and seasons are a fun part of preschool as well as kindergarten.
I love how easy these are. Print, cut, and go. You will LOVE the beautiful art on these.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Montessori style three part cards featuring the month’s name and a beautiful watercolor image representing the month.
- Each image represents something about the month:
- January – knit hat
- February – heart
- March – clover
- April – umbrella
- May – bee
- June – flip flops
- July – snorkeling gear
- August – sand castle
- September – dog, mushroom, and a girl wearing a fall coat
- October – pumpkins
- November – leaf pile
- December – hot cocoa
WHO IS IT FOR?
- This is perfect for parents who want a beautifully illustrated way to talk about months of the year with flashcards and fine motor skills.
- Preschool teachers love the watercolor images for their calendar
- Montessori teachers love the realistic illustrations and seasonally appropriate images.
- A beautiful and interactive way for you to review months of the year.
- Each page is 8.5″ x 11″, but you can adjust this in your printer settings.