Are you looking for a fun and creative activity to do with your preschoolers for Mother’s Day? Try making your mom using our “Making Your Mom” recipe! This recipe is a fun and interactive way for children to express their love and appreciation for their mom, while also developing their language and communication skills.
The activity involves filling in the blanks of a recipe template, where each blank represents a different ingredient that makes up a loving and caring mom. Children can use their imagination to come up with their own unique ingredients, and once they’ve completed the recipe, they can present it to their moms as a special gift.
So gather your little chefs and let’s get cooking!
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Four pages of recipes for students to create.
- Two pages are fill in the blank
- Two pages already have the recipe included, they will just add a fingerprint or handprint.
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Kindergarten teachers who are looking for engaging Mother’s Day activities for their students.
- Homeschooling parents who want to incorporate Mother’s Day into their curriculum for their kindergarten-aged children.
- 4 pages of Mother’s Day Writing ideas and handprint crafts.
Each page is 8.5″ x 11″, but you can adjust this in your printer settings.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you’ll see a Provide Feedback button. All you need to do is click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product.
I value your feedback greatly, and it helps me create more of what you love! Thank you!