This Popcorn Multiplication Bump game is a fun lower elementary age game for students. Bump combines number fluency, recognition, and basic addition on the first page. Each following page allows students to work on their multiples. This is a great way to practice basic multiplication in a fun game.
They won’t even realize they’re practicing their multiplication!
Take turns rolling a set of two dice, finding the sum, and placing your counter on the correct answer for the basic addition sheet.
For the multiplication pages, roll two dice, find the sum, then multiply that number by the number in the middle of each page (begins at 2, but there are pages all the way to x12!)
When you get a number that’s already taken you get to BUMP your partner out of their place.
This game brings lots of giggles, and it’s so fun they don’t even realize they’re practicing math, and I love that!
YOU WILL NEED TWO DICE PER GAME TO PLAY THIS GAME.
What do you get?
- PDF with a popcorn themed game board for simple addition.
- One bump game for each multiple from 2-12, so students can practice their multiplication. Working on 3’s this week? There is a page of threes!
Is this for me?
- This set is perfect for elementary students working on their multiples!
- Daycare providers love that this game can essentially be never ending
- Homeschoolers love this fun math practice as well.
Click here to follow me and be notified as each new set comes out!
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you’ll see a Provide Feedback button. All you need to do is click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for this product.
I value your feedback greatly, and it helps me create more of what you love! Thank you!