Teaching number sense to kindergarteners can be a challenge, but it’s important that they understand the concept before moving on, and kids learn best through games.
I’ve tried all sorts of games and activities with my daughter, but nothing really helped her learn how to count and recognize numbers. But it’s hard to find a game for kindergarteners that doesn’t require reading skills, or is too easy.
These number sense bingo cards are just the thing you need! They’re perfect for practicing numbers 1-5 with your kids. And they’re super easy to use. Just print them out and cut them in half, then have fun playing together as you help your child practice recognizing the numbers 1-5 in any order. The best part is the cute pictures on each card so she can easily identify what number it represents!
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- 28 Different Bingo Cards with numbers representing 1-5, with things like dice, dominos, tally marks, and the actual number.
WHO IS IT FOR?
- This is perfect for parents who want to get their child ready for kindergarten, and practice number recognition.
- This is also perfect for teachers who are looking for a cute way to cement numbers 1-5 into their students little minds.
- Daycare providers looking for a fun and practical way to introduce and talk about small numbers in a group.
- A beautiful and interactive way for you to review numbers.
- Kids learn so well with games!
- Each page is 8.5″ x 11″, but you can adjust this in your printer settings.