Outer Space Lacing Cards Printable is a great way to practice fine motor skills with your preschooler. These are so beautiful, and are themed around space, the solar system, and even has an astronaut!
Imagine your kids lacing with these planets, the sun, an astronaut, and a space shuttle!
I love how easy these are. Print them off (I recommend using a thick card stock) laminate and cut them out, then hole punch. Then you’re ready to give them to your little learners with some shoe laces or string with tape around the ends.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- 13 page PDF
- 10 different objects to lace.
- Directions about using these and ways to differentiate.
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Great for homeschoolers
- Perfect for preschool teachers
- Early finishers!
- Use these in centers or morning work around your space curriculum
- Your little learner will get to practice their fine motor skills.
- Fine motor skills are an important step before learning to write and trace, sometimes this is called “pre-writing skills” or “pre-writing muscles”, Let’s flex them!
- These space sewing cards are great for independent work!
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you’ll see a Provide Feedback button. All you need to do is click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product.
I value your feedback greatly, and it helps me create more of what you love! Thank you!