Prewriting Preschool Worksheets are a wonderful way to work on those prewriting muscles and get preschoolers ready for writing. Learning and reviewing reading and writing skills are an important part of preschool as well as kindergarten.
I love how easy these are. Print, cut, and provide dry erase markers, then go!
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- 100+ pages of tracing. Pages include:
- Alphabet Tracing
- Beginning Sounds Tracing
- Vertical and horizontal lines
- Wavy Lines
- Zigzag lines
- Number Tracing
- Shape Tracing
- Each letter is a full page, making it easy to use manipulatives to create with
- ADORABLE art to show each letter, the amount for each number, and to trace each beginning sound.
WHO IS IT FOR?
- This is perfect for parents who want to get their child ready for kindergarten, and practice reading and writing.
- This is also perfect for teachers who are looking for a cute way to cement letter tracing into their students little minds.
- Daycare providers looking for a fun and practical way to introduce and talk about writing.
- A beautiful and interactive way for you to review alphabet letters, shapes, beginning sounds, and numbers.
- Improve pencil control for little learners
- Each page is 8.5″ x 11″, but you can adjust this in your printer settings.