This set of pumpkin shapes play dough mats are a great way to work on fine motor skills and geometry with kindergarteners and preschoolers.
You can use this set to review 2d shapes and introduce play dough into the classroom!
These pumpkin shaped play dough mats are the perfect way to work on fine motor skills and are a great introduction to geometry. They come with a variety of different shapes for your students to work with.
Your students are going to love playing with these mats. The shapes are fun and engaging, and it’s a great way for them to learn something new. Plus, it helps improve their fine motor skills which will come in handy later on in life.
What do you get?
- 14 unique pages of play dough mats with a different shape on each page as well as a pumpkin that matches the shape.
Is this for me?
- This set is perfect for a preschool classroom
- Homeschoolers love the fine motor skills learned with tese
- This low prep resource is a great way to talk about geometry
Click here to follow me and be notified as each new set comes out!
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you’ll see a Provide Feedback button. All you need to do is click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for this product.
I value your feedback greatly, and it helps me create more of what you love! Thank you!