This Butterfly Colors BINGO cards set is such a pretty way for your students to talk about colors and spring.
If you’re a teacher looking for a nice and pretty way to add color into your butterfly lessons, this is the product for you.
I love how easy these are to just print and use!
All you need is these cards, small candy or pieces (even dobbers) to keep track of the colors called and prizes for everyone to win. I love going to the Dollar Tree to get cute prizes.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- 30 pages of different bingo cards
- 2 pages of calling cards
WHO IS IT FOR?
- This is perfect for preschoolers and kindergarten classrooms, parents or caregivers who want to add some fun color recognition to their classroom while learning about butterflies this spring.
- Parents looking for bingo cards they can use every year.
- A simple, low-prep activity to help kids recognize colors
- Vibrant and bright
Each page is 8.5″ x 11″, but you can adjust this in your printer settings.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you’ll see a Provide Feedback button. All you need to do is click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product.
I value your feedback greatly, and it helps me create more of what you love! Thank you!