This Roll an Owl game is a fun any time of the year activity to be played in small groups, or kids vs parents!
Take turns rolling a dice and collecting the pieces needed to build your unique owl. You’ll need to roll all numbers from 1-6 to win.
The first player who builds the complete owl wins! All the pieces are glued together so kids will end up with a silly customized owl craft. With lots of options, each one will be unique to their tastes.
Choose between six owl bodies, thirty six sets of wings, fifteen beaks, five types of eyes in several different color varieties to mix and match, six sets of chest feathers, and an entire page of different feet to choose from.
Each set comes in full color as well as printer friendly black and white.
Each craft will be completely unique. Parents love this craft!
YOU WILL NEED A DICE TO PLAY THIS GAME.
What do you get?
- PDF with a full color dice game of roll and create with this adorable owl
- SO MUCH VARIETY. Every piece of the owl comes in several color variations
Is this for me?
- This set is perfect for a preschool classroom
- Daycare providers love that this set will take up a decent amount of time keeping kids busy and will give students a cute unique craft to bring home to their adults.
- Homeschoolers love these as well
- This low prep resource is a great way to talk about parts of an owl.
Click here to follow me and be notified as each new set comes out!
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you’ll see a Provide Feedback button. All you need to do is click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for this product.
I value your feedback greatly, and it helps me create more of what you love! Thank you!