You won’t want to miss these Identifying Feelings and Emotions with Sharks Poster and flashcards. They are such a pretty way for your students to talk about feelings or point out their feelings when they don’t have the words yet and can’t articulate their emotions.
I love how easy these are to just print and use!
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- 5 pages printable
- 1 Poster or worksheet where students can place one of either flashcards with different feelings on them.
- Included emotions: tired, mad, silly, sad, happy, excited, funny, and nervous.
WHO IS IT FOR?
- This is perfect for preschoolers and kindergarten classrooms, parents or caregivers who want to add simple ways for students to talk about feelings and emotions in their classroom.
- Parents looking for fun ways for kids to identify their feelings.
- A simple, low-prep activity to help kids articulate feelings and emotions
- Vibrant and bright
Each page is 8.5″ x 11″, but you can adjust this in your printer settings.
There are no reviews yet.