Size Sorting for Preschoolers! A great way to teach your preschoolers about sorting by size before they enter kindergarten.
If you’re a teacher looking for a nice and easy way to incorporate sorting into your preschool learning, this is it.
I love how easy these are to just print and use!
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- 10 sets of objects to sort
- 5 Pages to Cut
- A special mat to show them where to put each size. This is great for learning to recognize letter sounds!
WHO IS IT FOR?
- This is perfect for preschoolers
- Introduce them to size differentiation
- Add this as a fun activity to use their hands.
- Kids love the pictures and fun patterns that go along with this activity.
- Perfect for toddlers and preschoolers to learn key sorting skills before kindergarten
- Help your child learn to identify and sort things by size.
- Each page is 8.5″ x 11″, but you can adjust this in your printer settings.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you’ll see a Provide Feedback button. All you need to do is click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product.
I value your feedback greatly, and it helps me create more of what you love! Thank you!