Engage your young learners with this fun and educational birdhouse shape matching file folder game! This game is perfect for teaching shape recognition and matching skills, and also has everything you need to create this file folder game you can reuse year after year.
The game features twelve different bird shapes and twelve corresponding birdhouse shapes. Simply print out the game pieces, glue them onto a file folder, and you’re ready to play!
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- 12 birds and birdhouses to match the shape.
- Full color and printer friendly black and white.
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Preschool teachers who are looking for engaging and educational activities to use in their classrooms. This game is designed specifically for preschoolers and helps them develop shape recognition and matching skills.
- Homeschooling parents can use this game as a fun and educational activity for their preschool-aged children. The game is easy to set up and can be used again and again.
- Parents of toddlers who are looking for fun and educational activities to do at home with their children. The game is easy to set up and can be used as a fun learning activity.
- Speech therapists who work with young children can use this game to help children develop their language and communication skills. The game can be used to encourage children to describe the shapes and colors of the birds and birdhouses, and to practice using vocabulary related to shapes and colors.
- Special education teachers can use this game to help children develop their cognitive and fine motor skills. The game can be adapted to meet the specific needs of each child.
- Occupational therapists can use this game to help children develop their fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination. The game requires children to manipulate small game pieces, which can be challenging but rewarding for some children.
- 12 adorable bird and birdhouse shapes for students to learn and match
- Designed to promote shape recognition and concentration.
- Can be played independently or with multiple kids.
- To make it easier for younger students you can remove some matches.
- Add half of these to a sensory bin with uncooked rice or pasta, and have students pull them out one at a time and match them!
- This is a fun and cute way to introduce spring or shapes into your preschool classroom!
Each page is 8.5″ x 11″, but you can adjust this in your printer settings.
Click here to follow me and be notified as each new set comes out!
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you’ll see a Provide Feedback button. All you need to do is click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for this product.
I value your feedback greatly, and it helps me create more of what you love! Thank you!