Spring Dough Mats are awesome for preschoolers! These printables are not just a fun way for children to learn . . . They also make the learning process more interactive and engaging. Use these cards to help your child interact with you while he or she is homeschooling.
I love the art on these, the soft greens in the background and the pastels all over just screams spring.
The prompts on these are really adorable and will invite students to make beautiful things out of dough on their mats!
For the preschool classroom or homeschool these mats provide and engaging way to practice early math skills like counting.
I love how easy these are to just print and use, but I HIGHLY recommend laminating these papers.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- 21 pages of Spring Mats
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Great for homeschoolers
- Perfect for preschool teachers
- Anyone looking to add fine motor skills practice into their child’s life
- Your child will learn how to count with this fun, hands on dough mats.
- With silly prompts, your students will be creating bees, butterflies, and more out of dough.
- Learning numbers is easier than ever with these mats. Kids will be excited about their “work” as they learn and interact.
- Dough mats are a great way to warm up a student who is new to the classroom, making it perfect for the first week of school.
- A great way to supplement STEM work you might already have on hand
- Provide a way for your child to have fun while learning AND making things at the same time.
- Encourage creativity by giving them a space where they can get messy.
Each page is 8.5″ x 11″, but you can adjust this in your printer settings.
Click here to follow me and be notified as each new set comes out!
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you’ll see a Provide Feedback button. All you need to do is click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for this product.
I value your feedback greatly, and it helps me create more of what you love! Thank you!