St. Patrick’s Day Cookies Lacing Cards for preschoolers are a great way to practice fine motor skills.
Are you looking for a fun activity to do with your preschooler?
These printable Irish themed lacing cards are perfect for fine motor skills practice. Your child will love the bright colors and cute pictures of these St. Patrick’s Day cookies in shapes like shamrocks, rainbows, Ireland flags, and horseshoes.
You can use these cards as part of a curriculum or just to keep little hands busy on the big day– while still working on fine motor skills.
Lacing is an excellent way to improve hand-eye coordination, and it’s also great for developing fine motor skills like pincer grasp (the ability to pick up small objects between thumb and forefinger).
It’s easy enough that younger children can play along, but challenging enough that older kids won’t get bored.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- 67 page PDF
- 24 different St. Patrick’s Day themed cookies to lace.
- 2 sizes of each cookie included, one is full sized for small hands, the other is task card size for ease of use in the classroom for centers.
- I also included a printer friendly black and white, just in case!
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Great for homeschoolers
- Perfect for preschool teachers
- Early finishers!
- Use these in centers or morning work.
- Your little learner will get to practice their fine motor skills
- Fine motor skills are an important step before learning to write and trace, sometimes this is called “pre-writing skills” or “pre-writing muscles”, Let’s flex them!
- These shamrock sewing cards are great for independent work!
Each page is 8.5″ x 11″, but you can adjust this in your printer settings.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you’ll see a Provide Feedback button. All you need to do is click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product.
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d love this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite printables board on Pinterest. Thank you!