This St. Patrick’s Day Leprechaun Trap Parent Letter is a fun way for your student’s family to share their excitement about St. Patrick’s Day.
It’s a really silly tradition in our classroom.
If you’re a teacher looking for an easy way to add excitement to your classroom for St. Patrick’s Day, this product is for you.
This leprechaun trap activity is not only a fun way to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day, but it also promotes important skills such as teamwork, creativity, and critical thinking.
I love how easy these are to just print and use, and it’s so fun to see what students create with the help of their families.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- One silly letter to parents to tell them they need to create a leprechaun trap for their student and bring it in to school.
- Editable letter, so if you want to ask for supplies instead, and plan to have ONE leprechaun trap for the whole classroom, you can edit it to say that as well.
WHO IS IT FOR?
- This is perfect for elementary teachers looking for a cute bonding activity for St. Patrick’s Day.
- Families love this leprechaun trap activity because it’s ridiculously fun. The ideas these kids come up with to trap a leprechaun is slap-your-knee-hilarious.
- A simple letter explaining what a leprechaun trap is, and gives a due date.
- An editable PowerPoint Presentation for you to edit yourself, or add in the due date at the bottom.
Each page is 8.5″ x 11″, but you can adjust this in your printer settings.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you’ll see a Provide Feedback button. All you need to do is click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product.
I value your feedback greatly, and it helps me create more of what you love! Thank you!