This St. Patrick’s Day Roll and Cover Dice Game is a fun elementary age game for students. Bump combines number fluency, recognition, and basic addition. This is a great way to practice basic mental math in a fun game. They won’t even realize they’re practicing their multiplication!
HOW TO PLAY
Take turns rolling a set of two dice, finding the sum, and placing your counter on the correct answer for the basic addition sheet.
When you get a number that’s already taken you can BUMP your partner out of their place.
This game brings lots of giggles, and it’s so fun they don’t even realize they’re practicing math, and I love that!
YOU WILL NEED TWO DICE PER GAME TO PLAY THIS GAME.
What do you get?
- PDF with a shamrock themed game board for simple addition as well as multiplication.
Who is this for?
- Preschool teachers: This game is an ideal resource for preschool teachers looking for a fun and educational activity to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with their students.
- Homeschooling parents: Many parents choose to homeschool their children, and they are often on the lookout for engaging educational resources to use with their kids. This game is a great fit for homeschooling parents looking for a St. Patrick’s Day activity.
- Daycare providers.
- Speech therapists: This St. Patrick’s Day roll and cover dice game is a valuable resource to use.
- Parents of preschoolers: You may be looking for fun and educational activities to do at home with your children. This game could be a great fit for parents looking to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with their little ones.
Click here to follow me and be notified as each new set comes out!
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you’ll see a Provide Feedback button. All you need to do is click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for this product.
I value your feedback greatly, and it helps me create more of what you love! Thank you!