Summer Shadow Matching for preschoolers are a great way to practice visual discrimination.
Are you looking for a fun math activity to do with your preschooler? Shadow matching is a great base for early math skills.
We often see children identifying like objects by sorting them by colors, this will force them to look at other things, like shape, orientation, and size.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- 4 page PDF for practicing visual discrimination
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Great for early math learning
- Perfect for preschool teachers
- Early finishers!
- Use these in centers or morning work.
- Eight objects to match with a summer theme.
- There is a page with the objects, and a page with their shadows. You can cut either (or both) out and have students match.
- There are also flashcards in case you find that easier to work with.
Each page is 8.5″ x 11″, but you can adjust this in your printer settings.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you’ll see a Provide Feedback button. All you need to do is click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product.
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d love this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite printables board on Pinterest. Thank you!