Thanksgiving Cookies Lacing Cards for preschoolers are a great way to practice fine motor skills.
Are you looking for a fun activity to do with your preschooler?
These printable turkey themed lacing cards are perfect for fine motor skills practice. Your child will love the bright colors and cute pictures of these Thanksgiving cookies in shapes like turkeys, leaves, corn, and acorns.
You can use these cards as part of a curriculum or just to keep little hands busy on the big day– while still working on fine motor skills.
Lacing is an excellent way to improve hand-eye coordination, and it’s also great for developing fine motor skills like pincer grasp (the ability to pick up small objects between thumb and forefinger).
It’s easy enough that younger children can play along, but challenging enough that older kids won’t get bored.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- 23 page PDF
- 15 different autumn and Thanksgiving themed cookies to lace.
- 2 sizes of each cookie included, one is full sized for small hands, the other is task card size for ease of use in the classroom.
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Great for homeschoolers
- Perfect for preschool teachers
- Early finishers!
- Use these in centers or morning work.
- Your little learner will get to practice their fine motor skills
- Fine motor skills are an important step before learning to write and trace, sometimes this is called “pre-writing skills” or “pre-writing muscles”, Let’s flex them!
- These turkey sewing cards are great for independent work!