Thanksgiving Lacing Cards Printable is a great way to practice fine motor skills with your preschooler. These are so beautiful, and are themed around fall foliage and harvest season, and Thanksgiving!
Imagine your kids lacing with these precious watercolor turkeys, pies, leaves, and hot cocoas. There is something for everyone!
I love how easy these are. Print them off (I recommend using a thick card stock) laminate and cut them out, then hole punch. Then you’re ready to give them to your little learners with some shoe laces or string with tape around the ends.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- 16 page PDF
- 12 different objects to lace.
- Directions about using these and ways to differentiate.
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Great for homeschoolers
- Perfect for preschool teachers
- Early finishers!
- Use these in centers or morning work
- Your little learner will get to practice their fine motor skills.
- Fine motor skills are an important step before learning to write and trace, sometimes this is called “pre-writing skills” or “pre-writing muscles”, Let’s flex them!
- These Thanksgiving sewing cards are great for independent work!