Fill Your Plate Thanksgiving Math Game is such a silly and fun way to practice math with task cards with your preschooler. There is something so magical for children about “filling” their own plates.
HOW TO PLAY:
Pick a task card, and fill your plate. Then record your answer on the answer sheets. Each child will need a plate page, and recording sheet, but can share thet 24 task cards if needed.
The art is so cute on these too!
I love how easy these are to just print and use, but I HIGHLY recommend laminating these papers.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- 19 page PDF
- A Plate for your child to “fill”
- Thanksgiving “objects” to put on their plate, such as turkey, pumpkin pie, corn, and peas
- a recording page with ten frames
- a recording page without ten frames
- 24 task cards with only two objects, adding up to ten or less (for the ten frame pages)
- 24 task cards with three objects each, for the recording sheet with no ten frames.
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Great for homeschoolers
- Perfect for preschool and kindergarten teachers
- Anyone looking to talk about Thanksgiving, and still do a lot of math learning as well.
- Your child will learn math, while talking about what they would pack on their Thanksgiving dinner plate.
- Learning about basic addition is easier than ever with these plate mats.
- Having students talk about their experiences, likes and dislikes is a great way to connect with other students.
- When talking about food there are so many things kids love to talk about, you can talk about what their Thanksgiving dinner would be if this was their plate, you can talk about the colors, or what their favorite Thanksgiving food is.
- Use the counters to have hands on math with these!
- Instead of the counters, you can use play dough to create your own Thanksgiving dinner food
Each page is 8.5″ x 11″, but you can adjust this in your printer settings.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you’ll see a Provide Feedback button. All you need to do is click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product.
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d love this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite printables board on Pinterest. Thank you!