Fine Motor Skills for Preschoolers! Tracing activities are a great way build pre-reading and writing skills before kindergarten.
If you’re a teacher looking for a nice and easy way to incorporate tracing into your preschool learning, this is it.
I love how easy these are to just print and use!
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- 15 pages of tracing Fun
- 16 shapes to trace
- 60 total tracing cards
WHO IS IT FOR?
- This is perfect for preschoolers
- Introduce them to scissors with these tracing cards
- Perfect for use with markers
- Give your child the skills they need to succeed with early learning.
- Perfect for toddlers and preschoolers to learn prewriting skills before kindergarten
- Engage children and develop handwriting skills early on
- Encourage your preschooler to start practicing their writing now
- Each page is 8.5″ x 11″, but you can adjust this in your printer settings.
-15 page PDF