Watermelon Lacing Cards are a fun way to work on fine motor skills with those little fingers. I love these because the printables are watermelon popsicles, slices, and other silly shapes, and so pretty!
It’s the perfect printable to add to any summer is coming lessons at home.
If you’re a teacher looking for a nice and easy way to incorporate watermelons into your alphabet learning and tracing, this is it.
I love how easy these are to just print and use!
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- 5 page PDF
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Great for homeschoolers during summertime
- Perfect for preschool teachers and pre-k teachers for end of the year fun
- Moms who need a little extra time this summer
- 5 pages of watermelons to lace
- Offers an easy way for kids to learn about patterns and keep their hands busy
- Send these home with kids at the end of the year for extra fun this summer!
- Shoelaces work great with these, but so does yarn, or just embroidery floss.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you’ll see a Provide Feedback button. All you need to do is click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product.
I value your feedback greatly, and it helps me create more of what you love! Thank you!