Watermelon Matching for letters, upper and lowercase printable. I love these because the printables are watermelon popsicles, and so pretty! It’s the perfect printable to add to any summer is coming lessons at home.
If you’re a teacher looking for a nice and easy way to incorporate watermelon into your alphabet learning and tracing, this is it.
I love how easy these are to just print and use!
This is an instant download, you won’t receive a physical product from me, but you’ll still be happy you purchased these watermelon letter matching printables!
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- 8 page beautifully colored PDF
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Great for homeschoolers during summertime
- Perfect for preschool teachers and pre-k teachers for end of the year fun
- Moms who need a little extra time this summer
- Parents with children who love watermelon looking for a cute way to practice their letters.
- All the letters of the alphabet
- Two letters on each watermelon, one on the top, and one on the bottom, so you can have them cut the watermelon in half, and match the uppercase to lowercase letter.
- Offers an easy way for kids to learn about letters and keep their hands busy
- Send these home with kids at the end of the year for extra fun this summer!
- I love tossing five letter pairs at a time into a sensory bin with seeds, colored macaroni or rice, and having children dig around to find and match the letters.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you’ll see a Provide Feedback button. All you need to do is click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product.
I value your feedback greatly, and it helps me create more of what you love! Thank you!