Inspire your kindergarten students to get creative and practice their writing skills with these fun and engaging What I Did Over Spring Break writing prompts!
This collection includes sixteen different prompts, each with lined paper included to make writing easier for young learners.
With prompts like “What is your favorite spring break food” and “what is your favorite spring break tradition”, your students will have a blast using their imaginations and expressing themselves through writing.
Plus, these prompts are a great way to help students improve their creativity and writing skills in a fun and seasonal way.
Also included are different My Spring Break Organizers and spring break writing activities posters.
Whether you’re a classroom teacher looking for a writing activity for your students or a homeschooling parent wanting to add some spring break fun to your curriculum, these writing prompts are a great choice. So why wait?
Add some creativity and excitement to your spring break welcome back activities with these early elementary writing prompts today!
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Sixteen prompts for students to write about on flashcards.
- Four different styles of writing lined paper included for each prompt as well as a blank version for you to use for extra writing or your own prompts!
- Each prompt also includes a set of lined paper with the prompt written at the top. Each set includes the same four styles of lined paper: red and blue primary dotted lines, black and white primary dotted lines, standard writing lines, and a bonus red and blue lined with space to draw.
- My Spring Break graphic organizer poster
- My Spring Break Bucket list for students to generate ideas for future spring breaks.
- My Spring Break Timeline, so students can organize their thoughts on spring break.
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Kindergarten teachers who are looking for engaging spring break writing activities for their students.
- Homeschooling parents who want to incorporate spring writing prompts into their curriculum for their kindergarten-aged children.
- Tutors who work with young children and want to provide them with fun and educational writing activities for the days after returning from spring break.
- Parents or caregivers who are looking for a fun and educational activity to do with their elementary-aged children at home during spring break.
- 40 pages of writing prompts and lined paper (includes sixteen prompts)
Each page is 8.5″ x 11″, but you can adjust this in your printer settings.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you’ll see a Provide Feedback button. All you need to do is click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product.
I value your feedback greatly, and it helps me create more of what you love! Thank you!