Create adorable zoo animals with this Zoo Paper Cutting Craft! Perfect for spring and jungle-themed lessons, this craft is designed for preschool-aged children to cut out and glue together to create a masterpiece.
With ten different zoo animals designs, your students will love coloring and piecing together their own zoo creature friends.
Check out the preview for a closer look.
This printable is perfect for teachers who want a versatile craft that can be used for a variety of ages and skill levels. Whether you’re looking for a quick activity or a more involved project, these zoo printable crafts are sure to delight your students and foster their creativity.
What do you get?
- PDF with a set of zoo animals for students to color and then cut and paste together.
- includes: fox, panda, hippopotamus, bear, zebra, gorilla, elephant, giraffe, lion, and tiger.
- Each page is also included in black and white, so students can color their animals before gluing them together–as well as fully color, so they can skip coloring if they choose.
Your students will have a blast creating these cute zoo critters. This craft also provides an opportunity for you to incorporate science and nature into your lesson plans.
Students will learn about different types of animals who live in a zoo near them, and their unique characteristics as they craft their own animals.
Plus, this craft requires minimal prep work and can be completed in just one class period, making it a perfect addition to any spring-themed curriculum.
Who is this for?
- Preschool teachers looking for a fun and educational craft activity that focuses on fine motor skills, creativity, and nature.
- Homeschooling parents who want to teach their children about zoo animals in a hands-on and engaging way. This is great for a zoo trip!
- Art teachers who want to incorporate a unique and creative project into their curriculum will find this Spring Paper Cutting Craft irresistible.
- Nature Centers, Zoos, and Museums can use this craft as an educational activity for children visiting the center or museum. It’s a great way to engage young learners and teach them about different types of zoo animals–which means it’s great for field trips as well!
- Summer camp counselors can use this craft as an engaging activity for children during the summer months. It’s perfect for nature-themed camps or any camp that focuses on creativity and hands-on learning.
You may also like…
Click here to follow me and be notified as each new set comes out!
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you’ll see a Provide Feedback button. All you need to do is click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for this product.
Copyright © Beth Ann Averill.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.